In this article, we will look at how we can grow our business drastically with the help of some simple yet powerful tools. These tools will let you Embed Instagram Feeds on Shopify Websites.
Let’s dive in with basics.
The Table of Contents are:
- What is Shopify?
- Benefits of using Shopify websites
- Embedding Instagram Feeds & It’s Benefits
- Tools to take advantage of
- How to embed Instagram Feeds on Shopify Websites
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an eCommerce website platform that allows you to set up your small, large or any size business online.
With the help of Shopify, you can build an eCommerce website directly from it and later customize it according to your needs.
Shopify has over 100 themes and is continuously growing.
Founded 14 years ago now serving worldwide and used by around 175 countries.
Top brands using Shopify platform are:
- Tesla Motors
- Foo Fighters
Benefits of using Shopify websites
It is the second top eCommerce platform with a 20% market share.
1. Setup and use – Shopify platforms are specially designed for businesses to run their eCommerce business with it.
It is a simple & complete solution to use with no development or hosting technicalities.
2. Security – Shopify has paid around 850,000 dollars to 300 ethical hackers to overcome security issues.
This much concern about security and growing numbers of users shows how much security means.
3. Website Speed – As available for worldwide users, Shopify has optimized their hardware and software with a reliable infrastructure.
This helps the platform to provide the super-fast loading speed.
4. Responsive website – Responsive website means it will automatically adjust the website display by adapting the screen size.
Nowadays the majority of people use mobile devices to browse and place orders on the go.
So, being the responsive website takes the game a step ahead of your competitors.
5. Customer Support – The best part of using Shopify is that you get 24×7 customer support means that any time a day or month you can knock the support door of Shopify to get the solution to your problems.
Do you know?
Any type of business can take the benefit of this platform whether it’s an apparel business, foods & drinks business, handicraft or anything else that a business wants to start the business with.
Embed Instagram Feeds & It’s Benefits
Embed Instagram Feeds on websites comes with many benefits like:
1. Increase Dwell time & Bounce rate – The higher the dwell time of your business the more your business will rank on top of the SERP.
The same way lower the bounce rate the top rank your business will acquire on the SERP.
With the help of embedded Instagram feeds on your website will let the user stay longer on the website by checking out the interactive feeds.
2. Encourage for UGC – Encourage your audience to post more content by highlighting your products and using some specific hashtags to generate more User-Generated Content (UGC).
3. Promotions – Holidays are the best time to increase your sale drastically by showing the promotions and seasonal offers to your customers directly on your website from Instagram feeds.
4. Engagement & Conversion – Displaying your earned UGC on all the marketing touchpoints with the help of Social Media Aggregator Tools you can increase social reach, user engagement, build trust, brand loyalty and conversions.
These are the Four simple steps on how Embedding Instagram can benefit your business.
Tools to take advantage of Embedding
Being part of the competitive generation there are multiple options on the market that are built to give relevant solutions.
But there are always some of the tools which bring the overall package with the solution.
On the basis of affordability and reliability with the well-built overall package here are some of the best tools you really need to take the business game to the next level.
1. Tagembed – Tagembed is one of the standalone solutions to all the embedding related tools.
It offers so many widgets or plugins for different social media platforms.
The best social media aggregator tool on the base of affordability, powerful integration, reliable infrastructure with 24×7 customer support.
Tagembed lets you search UGC on the following input:
- Hashtag (#)
- Mentions (@)
- Handle (@)
- Profile etc. (varies according to the widget platform)
The powerful features of Tagembed are:
- Moderation – it helps you choose between what posts to be displayed and what not.
- Analytics – This will help you understand user behaviour so that you can take the future steps accordingly.
- Customization – Library of themes are available to customize the feel of the widget.
- Personalization – with many other changes like banners, fonts, colors, hashtag highlighter etc you can personalize the embedded Instagram feeds.
- Profanity Filter – Filter the content on the basis of words used to describe the feeds.
- Custom CSS – Take the advantage of your skills to design the widget according to your mood and embed it into the websites.
- Real-time Updates – Instant automatic update of newly posted feeds directly on the website from Instagram.
With the lifetime free access or some advanced affordable plans, you can take the full advantage of the above features.
2. Taggbox widget – Taggbox offers the all in one solution to promote your business on all the marketing touchpoints.
- Events management for getting audience engagement.
- Embedding Widget on websites
- In-store display for offers display or promotions
- Gain UGC rights
- eCommerce shoppable gallery
With so many solutions in one, it has got the optimized infrastructure that gives powerful support to its users to use with no small fluctuation in the output.
Sometimes it’s better to have such many options in one because not only it comes handy at times but the management becomes easy.
It also has huge list of website platforms where you can embed the Instagram Feeds on:
Some highlighting powerful features of Taggbox widget are:
- Custom CSS – Customize the design of your widget according to your need with the use of Custom CSS.
- Profanity Filter – lets you filter out the content on the basis of abusive words used on the content.
- Moderation – is used to manually approve the content according to your suitability.
- Customization/Personalization – with the library of themes choose among it to make your content appealing. Personalize your content with some small useful tools like fonts design, font color, banners, highlighting hashtag etc.
- Real-time Update – Automatically your content gets updated when something new is posted on Instagram.
3. Official Instagram – Instagram also offers to embed Instagram feeds on websites.
Simply click on the three dots on the feed and select embed to get the code to embed.
And it’s completely free.
Being free it comes with some limitations like:
- Embed single-single feeds
- No customization
- Unable to aggregate contents based on # or @ etc.
- No real-time updates etc
It’s great for those who don’t have more content from users on Instagram.
How to embed Instagram Feeds on Shopify Websites
It is very simple to embed the Instagram feed on Shopify.
- Select the tool you want to go with
- Aggregate the feeds according to the #,@, location etc
- Choose the theme that feels you appealing
- Personalize the content like fonts color, design, banners etc
- Click “Embed Widget” option to generate the code for Shopify
- Copy the code and paste to your desired location on Shopify customization.
- Save the changes and reload your website.
Your earned UGC is embedded on the Shopify website.
Choose the Tool wisely that really helps your business grow.
Take the benefit of these advanced tools to stay ahead of your competitors.
Engage your audience more and more to build loyalty as well as trust among new visitors.